A Georgia woman who was burned when 190-degree water squirted out of a cappucino machine at a Quik Trip convenience store has been awarded $1.2 million.
Cynthia Nance, 54, of Buford, Ga., was awarded the sum by a jury for the injury she sustained Halloween night in 2007 at the QuikTrip. The case was then settled, with the terms confidential, after the jury’s verdict.
Nance scalded her hand and arm when she put a cup up to the cappucino machine. Her lawyer said that she may have to get a electronic implant to fix the nerve damage caused by her burns.
Attorney Gordon Johnson
Past Chair Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, American Association of Justice
email@example.com :: 800-992-9447 :: Attorney Gordon S. Johnson, Jr.